My wonderful Followers!

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Cheap Homemade Cupcake I just randomly made up:)

Okay, so the title is pretty self-explanatory. But here's the story: I just finished making some of those cinnamon muffins that come as the cake mix in the box, and even as I am typing this post, I can still smell the cinnamon all the way in the kitchen-which is far away from my bedroom! Anyway, and I thought that some cream cheese frosting and some cinnamon sugar would hit the spot. I thought about it, and my mom thought it was a wonderful idea! Here is the recipe!

1 box of Krusties Crumb Cake Mix (and the ingredients that go with the cake mix)
1 can of ready-made cream cheese frosting
1 cup ground cinnamon
1 cup granulated sugar

*Directions*
1. Make crumb cakes as directed on box directions, and, after fully baked, cool on a wire rack. When cooled, spread the ready-made frosting on top, then sprinkle the cinnamon sugar mix on top of the frosting, starting with a teaspoon on each one, then adding more if desired.

*Save some of the cinnamon sugar mix and use it for toast!*

No comments:

Post a Comment