My wonderful Followers!

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Introduction to the Blog!

Welcome to my first blogspot.com blog! I'm kinda new at this, so if ya'll have any tips and suggestions as to what I can do to improve my blog, please don't hesitate to tell me! So, I'm pretty sure you guys are wondering why I picked Pretty Little Bakers as my blog name, and you (if you're a big TV freak like me) probably know where I got my name from: the hit TV show Pretty Little Liars. Well, I'm here to tell you that you are absolutely right! I don't watch the show, but my friend does, and she just happened to come into mind when I was deciding what to name this blog. So, this blog was simply created to share with you wonderful people what the world of cooking means to me! Since there is an 's' at the end of bakers, I should tell you what that's about. I come from a whole world of bakers, so, I guess I had them in mind too. I hope this gave you enough about my interesting life in the wonderful world of cooking. Totes!

No comments:

Post a Comment